06/09/2008

(Incomplete) Headlines.

17.
Burning.
Can't stop eating...
Can't wait to leave all thee bitches behind!
Click or Not.
Congrats to France!
Dear God Almighty...
Did I win?
Do I ask too much of him?
Fast Times at Barrington High is awesome!
Fuck 'em all.
Germany vs Spain 02:45 June 30th!
God save Taiwan...?
God save Taiwan? Not this time...
GQ Taiwan and Nylon.
Hate that event.
How to survive the mid-term?
I don't like summer, really.
I eat and I read.
I fucking hate my roommates!
I hate to see quarrels; however, that's wat I did recently...
I wanna watch "Hallam Foe".
I'm going to MCR's concert on 27th!!!
I'm tired.
Impatient.
Jumper is fascinating!
Kill the Director.
Let's get out of this heartbreaking island.
Louder Now: Part Two
May I slap her?
Merry Christmas!
My head tries to kill me once a month.
My poor ears...
No more good mood.
OMG, the album's sold in Taiwan!!!
Plz... I must get the album...!!
Pourquoi?
She's...scary and hypocritical. Stop viewin' my profile, sneaker!
Ssssshhhhhhhh! They're freaking noisy!!
Sunny, sweaty, sticky, smelly... Oh, finally, it's raining.
Thank you guys (Arne Friedrich, Micahel Ballack, Torsten Frings, Lahm, Tim, Metzelder, Jansen...), Germany is still one of my faves!
Thanks to the Olympic games, I have no more TV programs to watch now.
That's kinda crazy.
The Mist (movie) sucks.
The more you luv it, the more I hate it!
The more you get, the more you worry 'bout...
The unfinished interview w/ Ballack (in my dream)...
Those noises drive me crazy...!
Umm, one more betrayer.
Unfair, though I've already known that's how the world is.
V Man Issue 9
Waster.
We just lost the battle.
Weird & Muscular. Germany vs Spain 02:45 June 30
Weird & Muscular. Germany vs Turkey 02:45 June 26
What a day!
Whatever.
Where the fuck do the rest of my profile go?
Who do my fucking roommates think they are?
Why don't you go hell, bitch! God damn you!!
Will I get that album?
Wtf do u want?
You can believe what you see, but I don't think they're all true.

(06:09 p.m.)

No comments: