19/09/2008

Better be prepared for the worst happenings.

Yes, cuz I'm unlucky when it comes to computer. And it just happened once again last nite. Instead of being extremely anxious/sad/angry, I simply wished I'd copied all those files then. And I was ready to accept the fact that I had to live without the Net for a long time. But I used to feel like it's the end of the world. Anyway, after many attempts to ask for help, the problem's been solved now. I deeply appreciate the guy who I don't really know. Guess I'm kinda lucky this time.

On the other hand, the recurrent headache ceased eventually. Moreover, I got my scooter back, tho the repair cost me NT$1550.

I was thinking that maybe I should be satisfied, after all, I've got most of what I want (mags, PC, digital camera, CD, etc.) So, it's time to cherish 'em well now. Hmm...

(07:53 p.m.)

No comments: