18/09/2008

It seems that...

Everything's wrong ever since I came back to school.

My head's been aching for days, even when I went to sleep. Actually, as well as my eyes n neck, wtf?

Bought a bottle of Australian oat milk, and it tatses bad. But it has nothing to do w/ Australia.

It's heated here.

The brakes of my scooter needs to be fixed or even changed, tho the we just solved a problem in the afternoon.

Pix at that website load quite slowly, which makes me even moody.

Haven't cleaned up this room, so I feel bad.

Being a senior means I have to face more challenges, gosh, I don't think I can handle 'em.

Found some great songs lately, such as Axe Riverboys's Roundabout n Bloc Party's I still remember (the MV's interesting). It's really good to "explore" nice music n new bands.

I'm readin' Belle de Jour: The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl now.

Kurt is way more good-looking than Bill, if u know whom I refer to.

Did I mention MGC last time? He's loathsome, but he's gettin' even more attractive these days... See, I'm pathetic.

(08:40 p.m.)

No comments: