12/09/2008

Some random things.

I can't browse VMagazine.com, guess it has sth. to do w/ the Net here. Dunno if the problem'd disappear after going back to school.

Got those expensive mags: 10 MEN and two W (one July issue). But I was surprised n disappointed to find how thin the July issue was...

Finally, I picked up those pencils n began to draw for my own "project" once again. And I've been working on it for a couple of weeks.

Everyone should listen to Taking Back Sunday's My Blue Heaven!! I hadn't really noticed the background tune until yesterday, and it's just as great as the lyrics! Although I don't quite understand the song's meaning... Anyway, the band's always the top one of my faves, especially for Adam.

A huge typhoon's coming, which makes me worried. However, the temprature has dropped alot. Therefore, it feels more like autumn.

Just checked the grade of an exam I took last month, and it's much higher than I expected. But there's still room for improvement.

Thought I was gonna die a few days ago, even tho the situation eases now, it still bothers me. Besides, I try to lose my weight n it kinda worked.

(04:40 p.m.)

No comments: