03/12/2008

Possessive?

About things, basically. Say, if I lost my pen, instead of buying a new one starightway, I'd try my best to find it first. And it's not because I'm that poor, I just prefer my own stuff. Therefore, being upset is predictable once I can't get it back. Guess I've got used to 'em, and I don't wanna familiarize w/ other new things. So the point is, I can't bear losing things I own, not to mention those important ones. I see, that's the biggest reason that keeps making me anxious/unhappy/gloomy/worried/impatient... Should I go see a consultant or sth.? There's no doubt that I'm tired of living like this... And that's why I'm like, always whining about. ("Thanx to" my PC, I decided to write this down, cuz it doesn't work well today n I'm afraid.)

Sigh.

One of the busiest period's already gone, but I still feel stressed. What a life. I'm becoming more negative lately, even tho I laughed a lot. My fave songs do bring me happiness; however, I can't listen to 'em all the time.

(10:51 p.m.)

No comments: