13/12/2008

Clockwise

In one of The Simpsons DVD episodes I watched today, Bart tried to find out if toilet water also turn in the same direction in the Southern Hemisphere. Actually, I've never noticed that, even now.

How come The Killers's songs sound slower when I use earphones?

They wouldn't gimme a break, of course. So I'm still working hard to catch up. On the other hand, I found a few male models look alike, and they're all newcomers (I think): Duran Bunch vs. Yuri Pleskun & AJ Abualrub vs. Petey Wright. And I prefer the latter one respectively. Besides, I was pretty surprised to see one party hipster become a model, and he's w/ Ford now.

A couple of bands have redesigned their official websites, and they look great. I haven't lost interest/passion for The Strokes, which is good. Rock on plz. However, TAI sorta lemme down lately, cuz they don't upload new TV episodes that regularly now. Sometimes I wonder if it's really hard to keep ur words. Instead, TBS keeps updating these days, and I'm glad to hear from 'em. Btw, I may probably buy The Strokes's albums, even tho I've got the best 2 songs already.

My fave vids on Youtube have reached 650, which means I can't add anymore. It's quite annoying. And I don't feel like gettin' a new account, just like I don't wanna sign up on Facebook (pourquoi).

(03:11 p.m.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg to respectfully differ... AJ Abualrub and Petey Wright look nothing alike!! :)
I studies both very closely, and I happen to be related to AJ so I really know how he looks.

Phina said...

Did you see my response in the next post?
=)
Now I can tell their differences.