17/12/2008

Yea... I'm greedy.

Last nite, I felt pretty upset cuz I could neither watch one of Biffy Clyro's vids nor get it. Uh, it seems that's exactly what I should've talked about before. So I'm that kind of ppl who'd try very hard to get everything s/he wants, but entertainment only. Nothing's gonna stop me.

Finally, I began to watch Gossip Girl these days, season one. Lemme clarify some things first. One, I don't live in the U.S. and there's no cable TV here. Two, I'm not really interested in TV series n YA movies, but I've heard 'bout 'em. Third, like what I frequently mention, I need to work hard to catch up w/ "them", therefore, I don't have more free time. However, the truth is, now I'm kinda addicted to it. And I've ever read "one of those novels"... Hmm, since Blake looks nicer, I'm w/ Serena naturally. Btw, Chace's really a heartthrob! But he's a bit too young for Blake. Honestly, I think Penn's much better. Right, I'm going to watch it later.

What u gonna do w/ all these repetitions? There're so many of 'em, I mean pictures or photos. And because of my greed, I'd rather save one pic which I may probably have got than miss it. Worst of all, sometimes I just can't tell whether it's new or not while seein' a pic... I'm old enough.

(11:37 p.m.)

No comments: