30/11/2008

The Strokes!!!!!

After watching all of their official MVs, 12:51Someday have become my fave songs at the moment. Gosh. I've heard 'bout 'em for a long time n know how gorgeous Nick looks. But I just learned they're TRULY awesome... Besides, I found Jules is lovely, and so does Fab (I got to know him when he's still dating Drew Barrymore). Moreover, I was glad to find their live performances're also fascinating. After all, I've seen a few bands, especially the lead vox, didn't sing as well as their records or MVs do. Tho that doesn't really matter. On the other, it's their 10th anniversary of formation. And again, I was surprised to know they began this career so early. Congrats to 'em, and I'll try to see 'em play live someday.

These bands may not be able to save the world, but they can definitely redeem my soul. Of course, I refer to the ones I luv.

J'amie bien aussi The Killers's songs these days, et surtout Mr. Brightside. Mais Change Your Mind, When You Were Young, All the Things I've Done et Somebody Told Me are great as well.

Ok, guess I'd better get back to "work" now. Restless.

(10:33 p.m.)

No comments: