16/11/2008

OH NO OK YO

Since the busiest part's over, now I can rest for a while. And it's good that I have my free time back. After all, I gotta catch up w/ "them". *sigh* Besides, I'm really tired of those discussions n preparation. On the other hand, I've eaten lots of food (cookies, cakes, bread, drinks...) recently. Sadly, my stomach isn't big enough...

While using earphones, I'm always amazed by songs' background music/vocals. Say, She will be loved and Everything We Had. Both of 'em are so touching that they make me feel sad or even wanna cry. However, the two songs are quite beautiful. Moreover, the MV of The All-American Rejects's new song, Gives You Hell, is interesting. And I can't help wondering if these band boys eat anything, cuz most of 'em are pretty thin or skinny!! What's more, they look hot. So, I just fall in love w/ Tyson Ritter n Mike again.

Hmm, I still go watch The Simspons DVDs every week, and I luv Bart's voice. He's also my fave character in it.

Btw, this blog title's a code.

(11:58 p.m.)

No comments: