05/11/2008

Caramel

That's my shampoo's "flavor", and it does smell sweet.

Umm, I'm tired now, but I gotta keep on working so that I can catch up w/ 'em asap.

Guess I will probably be able to speak English much fluently by the end of the month!? After all, I practiced it for nearly 1.5 hours tonite, and it seems I have to do so every Wednesday.

Recently, when I couldn't fall asleep, I began to "plan" what I'm gonna eat for lunch & dinner. And then I found that it's harder to get to sleep...

Alright, I'm REALLY a person who changes rapidly. So now I've made up my mind that I won't intern after graduated.

Currently waiting to get 3 mags, and wish I could own another one which is out of stock.

It's a new milestone for the U.S., actually, I'm w/ Bill, if I didn't mistake his words.

When will I receive the money I should've got already? J'ai une course à faire!!

(11:58 p.m.)

No comments: