09/01/2009

What the heck!

Can't believe I just gave in n signed up to Facebook, awwwwww. It's all for one person. There's no choice. And I feel terrible n angry. Haven't figure out the rules, but I may probably quit (if possible) once the person turned down or ignored my request.

Oh, I was kinda delighted before that thing happened, cuz I found a male model's blog accidentally. He's Bill Gentle, one of those I still luv. The first time I saw his pic was many yrs ago, and it's a Banana Republic (?) ad/campaign. He's bearded, just as now. And I think he didn't even change a bit during this period. On the other hand, it seems that I remain ignorant, no matter how hard I've tried to make that up. So, I didn't know he's w/ Fanny Bostrom, maybe it's been a long time. Gosh. To be honest, I believe he could've find a EVEN better woman out there. However, they looked happy together, and they're both artists now. No matter what, it's absolutely great to see him "return". Told u I prefer mature men, especially bearded ones.

How do I avoid typing "I" repeatedly?

Talking 'bout artists, well, that's what I was going to entitle at first. Mr. Gentle's stuff led to another awesome website, which features lots of artists. And that's where n when I got crazy for the person once again. Let's call the person A.N. from now on. A.N. appeared on thecobrasnake.com sometimes, and I always reckon A.N. is English. Anyway, this good-looking person turned out to be an artist. And I should've guessed that. Uh, the point here is, I learn that these party hipsters are actually talented. Besides, I'm sort of disenchanted now. Btw, since I don't feel like sharing, there're only clues of the website rather than the whole name or url.

(5:00 a.m.)

No comments: