12/01/2009

Plz set him free.

The more Nick's pix I see, the stronger this feeling grows.

When his hair's short, it always makes him look innocent n just like an angel. And that's what I prefer, however, I wouldn't say he isn't hot anymore w/ longer hair.

Everytime I see his pix, I just can't help marvelling at his super gorgeous look, and then I'd wonder how on earth a man can be so perfect. U know, some ppl out there even call him "God", either for his guitar skills or appearance. Even tho I still think Kurt's the top one, after all, he's long gone...

As we all know, Nick's already married n have 2 lovely kids. But honestly, I've never been fond of his wife, no matter how "cool" she is. To me, she seems to be a witch, who uses the charm to seduce hot musicians. Or maybe the situation's totally different from what I thoguht, but that'd be kinda hard to imagine. And I'm not being jealuous of all the wives of rock bands, cuz I'm totally ok w/ Gwyneth n Chris.

Soooo, that's the reason why I make a plea here (guess I've made my points). Of course I want Nick to be happy, but staying w/ other band members only would be a way better choice. Ummm.

(01:07 a.m.)

No comments: