26/01/2009

Freedom of Speech

I read fashion mags, and the editorials are always my fave part. Since I'm a big fan of many models, I tend to check those cast lists. And that's one of the reasons why Taiwan's mags often disappoint me: mispellings. I've found 'em in Vogue and Harper's Bazaar here, more than once. Besides, it seems that they can even make mistakes on campaigns. A recent example, they typed Stephanie "Symour" on Dior Capture. And I couldn't contact 'em. Is Outlook the only way I can use?

On the contrary...

Uh, je n'aime pas le japon, surtout les femmes. Cuz they have what I want, mostly. Umm, jealousy.

However, they're confident and (generally) creative. And they make sure everything's alright. Thus, I hardly ever find any mistake in things they made.

To sum up, I like my country, but we must work much harder to make it better.

(05:56 p.m.)

No comments: