03/10/2008

Gonna break my rule.

Basically, I always try to avoid using the same word in the beginning of a new paragraph here. However, it seems that I can't do that this time.

Last nite, I finished editing n uploading all the pix I saved these 10 days. And I was fucking tired. You see, that's one of the reasons why I call myself "pathetic". I just can't let go of those nice pix. And there's nothing can stop me from getting what I want. Therefore, I exhaust myself. Honestly, I've already been afraid of viewing new pix, cuz I know the consequences. But I'll still do the same thing at length. On the other hand, since I've lost pix n files many times (viruses or the hardware problem), I tend to copy/upload my stuff somewhere else rather than simply keeping 'em in my PC. Life is just not so easy for me.

I'm still learning in many ways, especially dealing w/ other ppl. Sometimes, I do wish I could merely stay w/ my Mom n brother. They accept my defects n really care 'bout me.

I was stunned by Rogier Boschaart's look. He's extremely gorgeous...!! I hadn't known he had a band, and he's from Armsterdam. Gosh, how could I be so ignorant? I've tried very hard to catch up w/ 'em (the fashion world, bands n parties), but it's never-ending...

This week's TAI TV is fab, mainly because of MGC's part. I hate I luv him. Besides, I'd never thought that Bill could play guitar. After all, he's perfect enough to some degree. The following's a vid in which he performed The Test w/ guitar.


The Test live in Charlotte, NC from William Beckett Jr. on Vimeo.

I should have done this blog on Friday.

(08:22 p.m.)

P.S. I've read Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing, but maybe I need to read it again or even memorize some important things.

No comments: