22/10/2008

L'amour

Those guys're famous, great and popular. And he's one of them.

He's everywhere. And I can "see" him whenever I want. Besides, I can tell that he gets thinner obviously. Not only his face but arms and legs, so I should start to prevent myself from eating too much. However, I've had a crush on him for a long time, I mean, before he becomes so. Nevertheless, his new look does make my feeling grow stronger.

Every time I "see" him, I can't help smiling. He's just so lovely/childlike/talented/manly/cool/awesome/funny/sexy/hot/young/attractive/good-looking... Moreover, I luv his hair, green or grey eyes, cute teeth, lips, strong arms, etc.

It's kinda embarrassing to admit that I can't stop thinking about him now.

Well, he's actually pretty far away from me.

;-[

(11:04 p.m.)

No comments: