16/08/2009

Part II

Instead of talent or ability, I'll focus on looks n personality this time. Still, only those who I've ever listened to their songs, but not all of 'em.

Ritter: Wild & seductive, especially his eyes. It's a shame da I didn't go to the gig on 13th, I Wanna's live version sounded even better!

Beckett: My brother regards him as a lead singer who has both of appearance n talent, tho his fave is Gerard. And it's true that Beckett is good-looking, moreover, he's skinny n tall.

Neil: Oh, lemme quote my brother's remark once again, "he looks like Jesus, but I don't think Jesus is handsome," c'mon, of course Jesus is handsome. Eh, it has nothing to w/ religious thing, so don't take it too seriously. The point is, since he's beared, I luv him. Btw, I just learned from Wikipedia that he's married, wtf??? So he did the same thing as Cobain, Casablancas, Way, Lazzara, Flowers...

Cobain: Honestly, I just thought of him. Even tho he's the greatest frontman, the truth is that he's long gone already. Nevertheless, he's beautiful, melancholy n gifted.

Saporta: Compared to Ritter, he's more like a crazy guy. Besides, it seems that he likes to interacts w/ fans, which is a good thing.

(10:18 p.m.)

No comments: