17/12/2012

Sandy

Has anyone noticed it?

When I say my heart's with them, I do mean it, because my eyes get wet instantly every time I read the news these days. Yet I can't help trying to follow up.

Perhaps irrelevant, but my current fave song, Miss Atomic Bomb from The Killers, makes me even depressed. "...innocent and young..." How could he do such a thing to those kids? 11 shots! (gosh, tears) This Christmas is going to be the toughest one for the families... And a trauma will stick around for a long or lifetime.

I don't wanna call God, since I can't understand why he let this kind of tragedy (some media use "massacre" and "catastrophe") occur.

And I seem to have changed my idea of "things just happen no matter what" to "the universe's like a giant gear wheel, if one doesn't get in the place, then the next will be different".

(9:34 p.m.)


No comments: