08/11/2012

Wow

Around 12 today (n one even looked like Iniesta, haha), mm, perhaps I should start making a daily record?

Forgot to mention da they played "Someone Like You" during yesterday's ZDF Heute Journal. Besides, Clinton n Eastwood were also in the content.

"the failure is mine, not urs..." Oh my. I spotted a female supporter cryin' there.

I feel delighted because of trivia things; I get angry because of tiny things.

More candid moments of Herr Kleber, such as foldin' his arms while waiting for news to begin n lookin' sideways!

Got a new "friend" recently, which is good. U know, all I want is merely interactions.

Just finished reading The Perks of Being A Wallflower the other night. The latter part made me kinda sad. And probably for the 1st time, I agree w/ someone's opinion: don't trust those book summaries.

(10:14 p.m.)


No comments: