12/07/2009

What a week.

What's good: The Transformers 2 didn't lemme down, tho I went watch it for the music. Since I'm sensitive (ahem), I burst into tears twice, haha. Surprisingly, 21 Guns appeared more often than New Divide, yet I wonder why they'd used it along w/ those scenes... Moreover, even tho I was desperate to go to the restroom, me n my brother still sat tight to wait for Capital M-E after the movie ended. And to our satisfaction, we heard it and it came as the 4th song!

What's bad: I can't login Myspace "normally". Google's homepage just keeps appearing, dammit! Rumor has it da Myspace's gonna come to an end. Honestly, I don't want that happen. Anyway, can sb. from their team fix the problem now?

What's wrong: The following link is Kasabian's MV, if u read it, u will know the song's called Empire. From the video, the song seems to be 'bout anti-war. I felt sad while the lil boy was shot down, and I regarded the scene as the first climax. Besides, there's a woman blowing dandelions, which reminded me of Make Damn Sure's MV, a lil boy did the same thing at last. Do dandelions represent peace??

What's true: Doing a few translations makes me realize how awful my English is...

(00:17 a.m.)

No comments: