03/06/2009

Excitements

No boredom anymore. My recent life's full of interesting things. And I've been away from those party pix for nearly one month, yet I won't "go back" soon.

Just returned from a short break. It's truly nice to be home, I was quite relaxed then.

The following are wat distract me at the moment:

1. 꽃보다 男子, it's totally unexpected that I'd be fond of Korean ppl. However, I just can't help being crazy for it. And I luv 이민호 (Lee Min Ho) and 김범 (Kim Bum) the most! Lee Min Ho resmebles the original character much, both of his look n figure. As for Kim Bum, I honestly think he doesn't look like a Korean.

2. Music, especially "old" ones, like Utada Hikaru's First Love. Btw, Biffy Clyro's recording their 5th album!

3. http://en.akinator.com/, I despised it at first, but it turned out to be really amazing. I've tried Lee Min Ho (X), Gerard Way (O), Heath Ledger (O), Fred and George Weasley (O), Gary Oldman (O), Eugenia Volodina (X), Clément Chabernaud (X), Adam Lazzara (X)...

4. Nail polish, j'ai noir, rouge, bleu et pourpre.

Umm, since my head's been aching for a while and it's late, I'd better "pause" here.

Bon nuit.

P.S. Why did I forget The Strokes while testing the website??

(2:34 a.m.)

No comments: