22/04/2009

... and the Deathly Hollows.

Finally, the last book of the Harry Potter series's out. And to be honest, I just finished reading it a few weeks ago.

Basically, I always think original novels are much better than movies based on 'em. However, I kinda changed my mind this time. No, I'm not saying that this one isn't as good as the rest. Instead, I luv it n I look forward to see its movie version as well.

Moreover, the part that interested me the most was when Harry accepted the fact that he's gonna die. Then he walked out of Hogwarts and saw his parents, Lupin n Sirius Black!! Yes, I like Gary Oldman, but I couldn't imagine a younger Mr. Oldman w/ a cool smile, and walked friskily. After all, he's charming enough, so how to make he exceed himself?

Je n'ai jamais been a fan of JK Rowling, yet I have to admit that she's really got sth.

(2:12 a.m.)

No comments: